Jok

Crazy Joke
Why didn’t the turkey bake properly on Thanksgiving?
I’ve no idea but I suspect some fowl play.

Cool Joke
What smells the best at dinner on Thanksgiving?
The family dog’s nose.

Funny Quotes
“I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
Jon Stewart

Thanksgiving Joke
What usually comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
Traditionally, the letter G.

Aunt Joke
Should you have that annoying distant auntie for Thanksgiving dinner?
It’s really not worth it. Just have the turkey.

Funny Facts
In 2001, a seven foot bull shark bit off a boy’s arm. His uncle not only saved the boy, but dived in after the shark, wrestled it to shore where the shark was shot, retrieved the boy’s arm and it was sewn back on in the hospital.

Dentist Joke
Why did the Donut visit the dentist?
To get a new filling.

Marriage Joke
Why did the bee marry?
He’s finally found his honey.

Animal Joke
“Name me five different animals, Johnny.” “The dog, the dog’s brother, the dog’s sister, the dog’s cousin and the dog’s aunt.”

Penguin Joke
Why does it suck to be a penguin?
Because even when you get angry, you still look cute.

Witty Joke
It is evening. Little Johnny and his friend are sitting by a camp fire. They’ve been plagued by swarms of mosquitoes already for an hour and the assault only worsens when the darkness sets in. Suddenly, fireflies appear. Little Johnny swears: “These darn mosquitoes! Now they’ve even brought lanterns with them to find us!“

Fishing Joke
“Sir, you cannot fish here!” “Don’t worry, I’m not fishing, I’m just teaching my worm to swim.”

Cow Joke
A little boy visits his farmer grandpa and watches him milk the cows. The next day one of the cows runs away and grandpa is really upset about it. “Don’t worry, Grandpa,” says the boy helpfully, “she can’t have gone very far with an empty tank.”

Postal Joke
What did the stamp say to the envelope?
You stick with me and I will take you places!

Shark Joke
Why did the shark keep swimming in circles?
It had a nosebleed.

Cop Joke
What happens when a cop gets into bed?
He becomes an undercover cop.

Grandma Joke
“Your waffle iron isn’t working, dear!”
“Please just stay away from my laptop grandma!!!”

Parents Joke
Daughter asks her mother, “Mum, how long have you been married to dad?”
“Ten years.”
“Oh, and how many do you still have left?”


This is a post on the most humorous jok that was ever written in any language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid Jokes

Adult Jokes

Racist Jokes