Santa Banta Jokes

Password Joke
Once Santa Singh entered a cybercafe to check his mail. It was crowded so he had to wait..As he waited he saw a man checking his mail. He stood behind him and watched. The man typed his password and was waiting when Santa Singh cried out “Yes yes I know your password. I can read your mails now. "Surprised the man asked "Oh yeah, tell me what is it”. Santa Singh replied” Five stars." The other guy who was actually Mr. Sardar replied,"itz 56473 idiot".

Grandfather Joke
Banta: “My grandfather’s watch fell into a well and when it was found after 30 years, it was still keeping correct time” Santa: What is so great about it? Once my grandfather fell into a well, and after thirty years when he was taken out, he was still alive.” Banta: “How can it be possible? What was he doing in the well for thirty years?” Santa: “He was winding your grandfather’s wrist-watch.”

Q & A Jokes
Bank manager asks Santa in an interview: "What is cyclone"
Santa: "It is the loan given to purchase a cycle"
Interviewer: What is a skeleton?
Santa: Sir, skeleton is a person who started dieting, but forgot to stop it!!
Santa: Mera beta motorcycle se gir gaya
Doctor: I can't understand Hindi. Can you tell in English
Santa: My londa gironda from Hero Honda !!!

Ants Joke
Salesman: Sir, do you want this powder?
Santa: For what?
Salesman: For ants
Santa: No. If I give powder today, they will ask lipstick tomorrow!!

Classroom Joke
How do you identify a Santa in a classroom ?
It is simple.. check who's erasing his notes when the teacher is cleaning the board. !!!!

English Joke
Santa was writing past tense of "I make a mistake" Guess what he wrote ?
"I was made by a mistake"

Mosquitoes Joke
Santa was getting bitten by mosquitoes the whole night.
He got irritated.
He drank the poison and said: "Ab kaato saalo... Sab maroge"

Wife Joke
Banta: How the word 'Wife' was invented?
Santa: They took the first two and last two letters of 'Wildlife'!

Apple Joke
Santa - How many apples can you eat on an empty stomach?
Banta - I can eat 6 apples.
Santa - Wrong. you can eat only 1 apple on empty stomach bcoz when you eat the 2nd apple that's not an empty stomach!
Banta: Wow superb joke. I'll tell my friend..
Bant to Rahul - How many apples you can eat on an empty stomach?
Rahul - I can eat 10.
Banta - Pagal.. 6 bolti to mast joke sunati!!

Computer Joke
Santa calls the Help Desk to complain a computer problem.
Santa- When I type computer password, it just shows star star star star. What's the problem?
Help Desk - Dear Santa, those stars are to protect you, so that if a person is standing behind, he can't read your password.
Santa - Yeah, but stars appear even when there is no one standing behind me.
Help Desk - !!!!!

Santa vs Banta.
Question to both in a competition.
What is half of 8?
Santa: 4
Banta: Depend karta hai .... agar horizontally half karo to ''0'' or vertically karo to ''3'' Santa still unconcious...!!!

Movie Joke
Santa: Hey dad, what plans for weekend ?
Santa Dad: Income Tax Returns.
Santa: Hey first part kab release hua tha?
Santa Dad: Jaa meri ma, tu shooting pe ja!!!

Running Joke
100 metre ki race ho rahi thi...
Referee - '1,2,3 GO!'... Everybody started running except Santa.
Referee - Y r u not running...?
Santa - My number is 4.

Bank Joke
SBI Bank: Humara bank aapko bina interest ke loan de raha hai....
Santa: Agar dene mein interest hi nahi hai to kyu de rahe ho? Nahi chahiye....

Mirror Joke
Once there was a mirror that killed anyone who lied...
French : I think I dont smoke (died).
American : I think I love my wife (died).
Santa: I think.. (died)

Currency Joke
Santa and Banta are walking on a road, and they find a 1000 rupee note lying down.
Santa - What should we do now?
Banta- We'll take 50:50.
Santa- What about the remaining 900?

Movie Joke
Santa: Let's go for movie.
Banta: Shit, I've got a doctor's appointment today..
Santa: Just cancel it,Tell him you're sick.

Athlete Joke
Santa reading newspaper.. News: "Indian athlete lost gold medal in long jump"
Santa comments: Idiot !!
Who told him to wear gold medal while jumping!!!


This post is a presentation of unique and captivating Santa Banta jokes for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid Jokes

Adult Jokes

Racist Jokes